These items were used in store classes.
The Air Force 4 is a must have for on the job decorating. Unmatched for its speed and efficiency, the powerful motor and turbo air intakes enable fast, simultaneous inflation on four outlets. The continual air blower is designed to maintain a fixed temperature and not overheat on large jobs. The electric inflator can be foot pedal controlled or set to the continual "ON" mode for mass inflation of latex balloons. Attach the Large Balloon Inflation Hose to quickly inflate 16 inch and larger latex balloons in 1/3 of the time. When working on a tight deadline, the Air Force 4 is the professionals choice to get the job done.
- Machine Weight: 10 lbs
- Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 12 inches
- Downloadable Instruction Sheet
How It Works:
- Extension Tips Make Inflating 5″ & Specialty Balloons Fast and Easy!
- Place the neck of the balloon on the extension tip and push the foot pedal or flip the continual “ON switch to begin inflating.
- Inflate 9-Inch and Larger Balloons!
- Remove the extension tips from the Friction Fit Outlets. Place the neck of the balloon on the filling outlet and push the foot pedal or flip the continual “ON switch to begin inflating.
- Inflate 16″ balloons and larger FAST!
- Pull up to remove one Friction Fit Outlet from the inflator and press the Large Balloon Inflation Hose onto the port. Place the latex balloon onto the hose and beginning inflating. A great way to inflate 3ft balloons for column toppers!
The Air Force 4 Includes:
- 4 Friction Fit Outlets
- 3 Extension Tips
- 1 Foot Pedal
- 1 Power Cord
- 1 Large Balloon Inflation Hose
- Instruction Sheet
- Removable Extension Tips
- Extension Tips make inflating 5-Inch & specialty latex balloons 2-inch in diameter and larger, fast and easy! Note: The Air Force Inflator is not recommended for 160 entertainer balloons.
- Friction Fit Outlets
- The large base of the Friction Fit Outlets are ideal for inflating 9-inch and larger balloons. Outlets can be easily removed to attach the Large Balloon Inflation Hose or for adding on specialty accessories.
- Detachable Foot Pedal Control & Power Cord
- The hands-free foot pedal control enables workers to quickly inflate up to two balloons per person at a time. The foot pedal and power cord are detachable for quick setup.
- Comfort Grip Handle
- Makes transporting the Air Force 4 easy and comfortable.
- Safety Fuse
- In the unforeseen event of an electrical mishap, the safety fuse will shut down the power system to protect the operator and the working components of the Air Force 4.
- IMPORTANT: Do not operate for more than 30 minutes on continuous run mode without resting machine for 10 minutes or overheating and damage can occur.
- Automatic Thermal Override
- Prevents the inflator from overheating.
- For Use With: Air – Self Contained (No Cylinders or Compressors Required)
- • Inflates up to Four Air-Filled 9″ balloons and Larger, Simultaneously.
- • Inflates up to Three, Air-Filled 5″ and specialty balloons 2-Inch and Larger.
- Recommended Decor:
- • Air-Filled Balloon Arches, Columns, Walls, Murals, and Garlands
- • Air-Filled Balloon Sculptures
- • Balloon Drops
- Recommended Balloons and Sizes:
- – Non-Round Latex: 260s, 321s, 350s, 360s, 646s, 660s, GEO Blossoms®, Geo Donuts®, Hearts
- – Round Latex: 5″, 9″, 11″, 14″, 16″, 6″ & 12″ LINK-O-LOONS®
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.