This item is not carried in the store, it is special ordered and shipped by the manufacturer.
The Dual Split-Second Sizer is the most versatile inflator on the market. Great for arches, columns, bouquets, sculptures, canopies and more. Precisely adjust the inflation cycle time by tenths of a second for precision sizing of one or two balloons.
Proper balloon sizing ensures correct costing and customer satisfaction and eliminates popped balloons and wasted helium. Adjustable regular allows for unlimited size settings and size consistency from a full to empty cylinder. Gets the job done faster, more efficiently, and best of all, more profitably! Electric inflator operates from helium or nitrogen cylinder or and air compressor. New model includes a built-in, adjustable cycle counter that tracks the number of balloons inflated.
- Machine Weight: 13 lbs
- Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 10 inches
- Downloadable Instruction Sheet
- Balloon Sizing Chart
The Dual Split-Second Sizer Includes:
- 2 Sound Reduction (SR) Outlets
- 2 Extension Tips
- 1 Double Bubble Outlet
- 1 Auto-Fill Foil Outlet
- 1 Soft-Touch Push Valve
- 1 Foot Pedal
- 1 Power Cord
- 1 Primary Regulator with 6ft Supply Hose
- 1 Soft Pack Carrying Case
- Instruction Sheet with Size Settings
- NEW Blue LED Digital Display Panel
- The digital control panel allows the operator to adjust the cycle time in tenths of a second and to set the desired mode of operation.
- NEW Cycle Counter
- Now includes a built-in, adjustable cycle counter that tracks the number of balloons inflated.
- Sound Reduction (SR) Outlets
- The large base of the Sound Reduction Outlets are ideal for inflating 9-inch and larger balloons. Outlets are hand-tight to allow ease of setup.
- Removable Extension Tips
- The Extension Tips press-fit onto the Sound Reduction Outlets to easily inflate 5-Inch and entertainer balloons.
- Detachable Foot Pedal and Power Cord
- The hands-free foot pedal control enables workers to quickly inflate and tie pairs of balloons. The foot pedal and power cord are detachable for quick setup and fit neatly into the carrying case.
- Helium/Nitrogen Supply Regulator
- The primary regulator operates from a helium or nitrogen cylinder and features a hand-tight connection, 6-foot supply hose with quick-disconnect fitting, pressure gauge, disc tyer post and a ribbon cutter.
- Adjustable Speed Second-Stage Regulator
- The second stage regulator, mounted on the back of the unit, allows the operator the ability to maintain a consistent flow of gas entering the inflator as the cylinder pressure decreases.
- For Use With: Helium, Nitrogen, Air Compressor
- Mode 1 Inflates 1 Latex Balloon per Cycle
- Mode 2 Inflates 2 Differently-Sized Latex Balloons per Cycle
- Mode 3 Inflates 2 Identically-Sized Latex Balloons per Cycle
- Digitally Inflates All Sizes of Non-Round Latex Balloons
- Automatically Inflates Foil Balloons
- Inflates latex double bubbles (with included Double Bubble Outlet)
- Recommended Decor:
- Helium-Filled Balloon Arches, Columns, and Garlands
- Balloon Deliveries, Bouquets, and Centerpieces
- Balloon Canopies
- Balloon Retail Sales
- Air-Filled Balloon Arches, Columns, and Garlands*
- Air-Filled Balloon Sculptures*
- Foil Balloon Sculptures*
- Inflates Double Bubbles (with included Double Bubble Outlet) with a Nitrogen Cylinder or Air Compressor
- Recommended Balloons and Sizes:
- Round Latex: 5″, 9″, 11″, 14″, 16″, 18″, 24″, 30″ 3′
- Non-Round Latex: 160s, 260s, 321s, 350s, 360s, 646s, 660s, GEO Blossoms®, GEO Donuts®, Hearts, Bubbles®, Double Bubbles®, 6″ & 12″ LINK-O-LOONS
- All Size Foils
- Air Compressor Requirements:
- Primary Moisture Filter
- 20 Gallon Storage Tank
- Cycle Pressure: 90 PSI on – 120 PSI Off
- Compressed Air Avail: 6.5 Cubic ft/min @ 90 PSI
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.