This item is not carried in store, it is special ordered and shipped by the manufacturer.
Automatically inflates two balloons to the same size at the tap of a foot pedal. Great for arches, columns, and other classic balloon decor. The digital control panel allows you to easily set and adjust the inflation cycle by tenths of a second to accurately size balloons. Adjustable regulator allows for unlimited size settings and size consistency from a full to empty cylinder. Primary Regulator features a 6 foot supply hose with a latex push value for manually inflating individual balloons. Electric inflator operates from a helium or nitrogen cylinder or and air compressor.
- Machine Weight: 13 lbs
- Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 10 inches
- Downloadable Instruction Sheet
The Cube Inflator Includes:
- 2 Sound Reduction (SR) Outlets
- 2 Extension Tips
- 1 Foot Pedal
- 1 Power Cord
- 1 Primary Regulator with 6ft Hose
- Instruction Sheet with Size Settings
- Sound Reduction (SR) Outlets
- The large base of the Sound Reduction Outlets are ideal for inflating 9-inch and larger balloons. Outlets are hand-tight to allow ease of setup.
- Removable Extension Tips
- The Extension Tips press-fit onto the Sound Reduction Outlets to easily inflate 5-Inch and entertainer balloons.
- Digital Control Panel
- The digital control panel allows the operator to adjust the cycle time in tenths of a second.
- Detachable Foot Pedal and Power Cord
- The hands-free foot pedal control enables workers to quickly inflate and tie pairs of balloons. The foot pedal and power cord are detachable for quick setup.
- Helium/Nitrogen Supply Regulator
- The primary regulator operates from a helium or nitrogen cylinder and features a hand-tight connection, 6-foot supply hose with a latex push valve, quick-disconnect fitting, pressure gauge, disc tying post and a ribbon cutter.
- Adjustable Speed Second-Stage Regulator
- The second stage regulator, mounted on the back of the unit, allows the operator the ability to maintain a consistent flow of gas entering the inflator as the cylinder pressure decreases.
- For Use With: Helium, Nitrogen, Air Compressor
- Automatically Inflates 2 Identically-Sized Latex Balloons per Cycle
- Digitally Inflates All Sizes of Non-Round Latex Balloons
- Manually Inflates Latex Balloons with the Latex Push Valve
- Recommended Decor:
- Helium-Filled Balloon Arches, Columns, and Garlands
- Air-Filled Balloon Arches, Columns, and Garlands*
- Air-Filled Balloon Sculptures* with a Nitrogen Cylinder or Air Compressor
- Recommended Balloons and Sizes:
- Round Latex: 5″, 9″, 11″, 14″, 16″, 18″, 24″, 30″ 3′
- Non-Round Latex: 160s, 260s, 321s, 350s, 360s, 646s, 660s, GEO Blossoms®, GEO Donuts®, Hearts, 6″ & 12″ LINK-O-LOONS
- Air Compressor Requirements:
- Primary Moisture Filter
- 20 Gallon Storage Tank
- Cycle Pressure: 90 PSI on – 120 PSI Off
- Compressed Air Avail: 6.5 Cubic ft/min @ 90 PSI
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.