This affordable, precision air machine allows you to physically control the size of the balloons you inflate. Inflate two balloons, meaning you have the ability to inflate two different sizes or the same size of balloons at one time. You also have two double stuffing tools attached to the machine, which will make it easier to create custom colors. You can adjust the inflation time and speed; air stops when the time stops so you have control. Machine features suction cups on the bottom so the machine stays in place as well as a carrying handle. Light weight, easy to carry and store.
View CD-608 Manual - Click Here
Features and Instructions:
- This is a powerful, precision air pump, that inflates the balloons in a fast speed.
- With two inflation ports.
- Two rods for double stuffing balloons
- With the time controller and speed controller, you can adjust the inflating time and the speed according to the balloon.
- Touch-on switch design, just put the small tips on the nozzle, then press the nozzle slightly, and it will inflate the balloon. Press pedal switch after setting time.
- Allows you to inflate balloons to different sizes at one time
- Use the + and - buttons to increase and decrease the time machine blows air.
- To increase and decrease the balloons size, you must increase and decrease the amount of time the air blows using the + and - buttons
- Air inflation stops when the time runs out; you will see the seconds decrease on the digital screen, when time runs out air flow with stop
- Use the red knobs to adjust to L or S to decrease the air pressure that will inflate the balloon. L=higher amount of air pressure and S=lower amount of air pressure (Turn the dial until the digital screen says 1.6 for the perfect size of inflated balloon)
Take time to create your own sizing chart. All decorators have their own preference on size and shape of the balloons they use. Going through each air speed and inflation time will give you an idea of the speed and times you'll need for eachVoltage:
- Input: 100-120V, 60Hz, 1200W
- Air Pressure: 4.5 psi
- Flow: 700L per minute
- Greater than 85dB
Warning: Do NOT use machine in the rain or near bodies of water.